Sunday, March 20, 2011

Together.

Together, forever.

I cannot wait for the following summer. Summer of '11. I will make it amazing. Just watch. 
I'm getting a puppy this summer. She's ten days old today, March 21st 2011. 
I fell in love with her on the 19th when I saw pictures. I can not wait. 

Fantasy and I are going to be perfect together. We can make amazing memories for my photo album. We can share our silence, speaking to each other in different ways. We can share our optimism. We can share our love. We can share our life. 
I can't wait to hold her, to start training her, to walk her every day. I can't wait for May 27th 2011. 
This isn't official; I don't think my sister has asked my mother yet. My father agrees, though. I'd say there's a 90% chance of getting her. I can't wait!! I can't hold my excitement in. Oh, geez :)

1 comment:

  1. This makes me so happy I want to cry. That sounds lame, but it's true. :]

    ReplyDelete