Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It could save someone.

It's good to love yourself. 
It might be the only true love you'll ever feel. Other people might love you, but you can't feel their love. 

Anyone reading this, you are amazing. Believe it or not. 

My friend thinks she's ugly, I think she's beautiful~ I sent her an e-mailing telling truth: "a man told his grandson: (A terrible fight is going on inside me -- a fight between two wolves. One is evil, and represents hate, anger, arrogance, intolerance, and superiority . The other is good, and represents joy, peace, love, tolerance, understanding, humility, kindness, empathy, generosity, and compassion. This same fight is going on inside you, inside every other person too." The grandson then asked: "Which wolf will win?" The old man replied simply: "The one you feed."
- I forgot. 

Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are. - Malcom Forbes)
I hope I helped her :). 

So, really. Live each day as if it's your last, love everyone, smile, & believe in yourself. It could save you, or better yet, it could save someone you know. 
Have a friend with life issues? Be optimistic to them. Try showing them positives. 
Forget your enemies. Even if they did something extremely bad to you. 
In my last blog, I complained about my enemy, Ivana. Tonight I got into a conversation with her, I'm sure she didn't like it, but I enjoyed it. I forgive her for saying hurtful things to me. Forgive & forget. 

I find a lot of things on google in the middle of the night. Quotes about self-esteem, songs about life, and lots more. They don't really help me, but I keep them stored in my brain so that, hopefully, I can use them in a situation that could use some quotes and/or songs. :)

Smile, amazing reader. Love yourself & you will be loved by many. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Kathryn. Why didn't I come to you more often for advice?

    When I was depressed, I always looked for someone else for advice- but now, I see what you go though- what you've went though, and it makes me feel bad that I talked to Lynx so much more then I did you. I'm sorry if that made you feel bad back then. :/

    I never knew how much me and you had a life... pretty similar, actually. It makes me feel better that I know someone actually does understand, and that if they can handle it- so can I.

    :]

    ReplyDelete