Sunday, March 27, 2011

Thank You's to people who will never see them.

Amazing people 

So this morning I was doing my usual check-up on my DeviantART account, uploading a picture and checking my messages and such. I saw someone commented on my profile, the comment said "You are beautiful."
I hesitantly thanked her, then checked out her page. She had a journal entry telling everyone all about what she was doing: She was telling people they were beautiful, people she didn't know, because the majority of people in the world have low self esteem. 
I want to be more like her. That is what this whole blog was about, partway. That girl inspired me, and now I think I'll get over my "what if they don't like it" and tell people they're beautiful. 

Thank you, Anonymous124. You really made my day. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment