Saturday, March 19, 2011

I hope I help.

.
The law of attraction is something I talk about quite a bit. My best friend doesn't know what it is, so I'll explain it now. 
Have you ever wanted something or not wanted something, and that something happened? Well the universe pays attention to your thoughts, negative or positive, and gives you it. 
I can not define the law of attraction, but I found a website. http://www.law-of-attraction-guide.com/understanding-the-law-of-attraction.html That whole website is probably good, I've only looked at two pages. 
So now I'll go on with my blog. 

People really have to love themselves, and love others. Here are a few things:
Weight does not define beauty. The amount of make-up you wear does not define beauty. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes does not change how beautiful you are. Beauty is on the inside, not the outside. 
There is no ugly, there are only different types of beautiful. There is no bad, there is only different kinds of good. There is no hate, only different kinds of love. Be positive!
 “Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours”
- Swedish Proverb quote

I really ran out of things to say... 
Hmm... Well, yeah. I really hope I've helped someone, even if I didn't say much. I know I helped me =) (Whenever I write a blog about this sort of stuff, I end up doing a LOT of learning. =))

0 comments:

Post a Comment