Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Makeovers, late night posts, and family rants.

Makeover!

Salve! 
So I keep visiting my blogger and like all the people I'm following have stopped posting. O_o Post more :) Hehe.
Anywho I had something to talk about heh. 

So uhm, despite feeling somewhat less stressed and more optimistic, I've been searching for hours a day for something to lecture on. Can't find one, so I was wondering if maybe I should give my whole blog a makeover...
There are two types of blogs I've been imagining writing. One is like "Hyperbole and a Half" where I write random funny things and maybe draw pictures. The other is like "Color me Katie" because she has a way of making people smile. :) But I feel like a thief if I steal someones way of blogging...
So what should I blog about? :O (my blog also needs a new look, I'm gonna change that sometiime... Kidding, I've been procrastinating all month.)

Oh! Another thing. 
Sorry for all my late at night posts! :O 11:00 is the time I go to "bed" then I always stay up until about 1:00 reading or writing, forgive me :P
But that schedule will change soon, trust me :) I'm making a whole REAL LIFE schedule in my head :D

Also I feel like writing random stuff here.
Like about family. 
Honestly, who likes their whole family? Well, I imagine you could, Bryn:) Yours is fun. 
But my family has been screwed up the past few years :0 
I especially hate family reunions. Aaurgh! Anyone with me there? I hate the month July because that's "family month" D:
We have a Hickenlooper family reunion early July, and my dad is in his (insert average grandfather age)'s so all his siblings are about 60-70 years old, which means they have kids about 30-40 years old, who have kids about 0-10 years old. So, not that I would hang out with anyone, but there's still nobody my age! (except my half-sisters daughter who goes to my school, but she's all... Not my friend type. D:)
Then late July is the (insert my "real" last name here because birth certificate people messed up and gave me my mothers last name) family reunion. I used to always look forward to them, despite the 8-hour-long drive from Utah to Nevada. Then the past two or three years things have been messed up for me :/ There used to be three cousins I loved hanging out with, (Alicia, Iris and Ivy) but then I "grew up" and didn't want to be friends with them young'ns. -.- Alicia is 12, Iris is 12, and Ivy is 9. I used to babysit Ivy every single day, so we were close. But now I don't talk and all my family disrespects me! D: (except my aunts, they're weird and like touching my face and telling me I'm pretty. Lol anxiety much.) 
I guess you could also blame my non-excitement on:
Grandfathers death last year,
and how I had PLANS for the ending of July but they were probably crushed by the reunion. D:

Soo I guess I'll stop writing and like... Post this... 
I'm still supposed to be doing:
Picture blog on necklace,
Signing up for teenink,
and finishing making a schedule for life. 

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, Uh, I posted a video on my blog today XD You're very pretty, I miss seeing your face, even if it's just on facebook XD
    Rants are awesome, they make it so I don't know what to say ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would be interesting if you did something like Hyperbole and a Half, or Color Me Katie. xP

    I think I just learned something new about your family. ;D

    ReplyDelete