Sunday, July 17, 2011

Picture blog :)

This was from the 1st of July. I got blisters on my fingers, but cheered it up with Hello Kitty and Sharpie smiley faces. :) Childish of me.
Hehe, I look strange... This is a cute thing I found (it was on the bathroom wall for ages then broke so I took it) and put it on my wall. Ad astra per aspera! :)
You have to admit I own a cutie... :) (Oh no, there was an awesome Bryn-made hat on the floor. :/ I don't like it being on the floor, makes it look disrespected.)
Never will you see a picture of me looking "normal". Never. (Yes, I have a bracelet-making bag and hang it on my wall :))
She's trying to convince me she's innocent. Hahaha. Yeah, right. 
First ever picture seen of her, put in the first page of my photo album. :) This makes me incredibly happy to have. (It makes Seren fairly happy, too!)
I tried drawing her... But she was outside at the time, and I didn't feel like looking at pictures of her. So I messed up on her leg markings... (They aren't supposed to have tan points that big...)
Drew my brothers role-play cat for my brother... The nose looks like a cow nose and the shoulder is in the wrong spot... ^^; (Yeah, he's a fire god, so there's fire. xD)
Ugh... I've taken about 5 pictures of this and none of them show it in good quality. :| I guess you'll just have to see it in person, Bryn!:) (Yes, this is the "oh so amazing" book I made. It's clipped to a half-bracelet I made, the bracelet string wasn't long enough to make a bracelet OR necklace.... That and I have no necklace chains...)
Yeah, most people I know hate eye-makeup. But I felt like putting eye-makeup on when I woke up this morning. Deal with it? :)

Cautiouspaw reference sheet... :| Bad quality camera...


(You know you love how I explain each and every picture. :D)

1 comment:

  1. YAY! YOU FINALLY POSTED A PIC OF THE NECKLACE! :D (Do I sound too eager? Oh well, I am.)

    Seren's even cuter now :)
    I want hello kitty bandaids :( All ours are boring tan.
    You're so beautiful! (In every freaking way!)

    ReplyDelete