Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Too lazy to hold a grudge on life.

Tuesday, June 21st, 2011. 11:47 pm. Anything unique there? Nope! Just wanted to add it to this blog so I had a "note" (app on iPod :]) open to begin this blog. ;) So yeah. 

You know what I like?
I like re-reading old conversations. 
Old blogs, facebook conversations, e-mails, texts, you name it. :) You know why? Because... Haha I don't know. Whatever!
Anyways! Oh, the dreaded "anyways" conversation topic changer! OOHH IT'S 11:50 I SHOULD BE SLEEPING :)
.. oops haha got offtopic again.

ANYWAYS!! Today I was feeling blue (or white. Or black? Maybe purple. Pink sounds okay too. Let's just go with blue!) and re-read all of my blogs. 
Oohh, fun.(;
You know what happened next? :)
I went on google. Ooh, google! So fun! ;)
I looked up everything from "quotes about happiness" to ... Well really I just looked up quotes. Haha. 
Then I realized how great life is. What do people hate about it? Don't hold grudges on things like that! Don't take it seriously, nobody gets out alive!

... Have you noticed my unseriousness? ;) Know what that means? HAPPY MOOD!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. You sound like Boosflash :) Yay for Happy KATHRYN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling better, Kathryn. xP

    ReplyDelete