Friday, April 8, 2011

Average? I think not.

Not your average teenager. 

Hey one, or two, or three, or fifty readers. 
This blog entry is about complaints about differences, so yeah :] Don't expect a lecture about optimism in this blog entry. Mm. 

Differences:
1.) I haven't talked for, what, 400ish days. 
2.) I have horrible hearing. 
3.) I have double joints everywhere. 
4.) I'm about 5'8" and about 140 pounds. 
5.) I'm a lefty. 
6.) My brain is more on the right side than the left side. 
7.) I'm homeschooled, always have been. 
8.) I have 8 siblings. If I count my half siblings then I have 17 siblings. 
9.) I'm depressed but at the same time I'm optimistic 
10.) I got all A's on my last report card but feel I could do so much better. 
11.) I'm such a nerd that I can use my calculator to tell all types of stuff. 
12.) I was born on a Friday. 
13.) I love bragging about my state having the highest literacy rate in the nation.
14.) I'm VERY unsocial. 
15.) My last dog was born 26 days before my two before that died. 
16.) The last 3 dogs I had, I only had them for 6 months. They died 6 months after puphood. 
17.) I'm 13 and try acting between 15-19 because of my ex friend trying to change me into an adult before I was 13. 
18.) I use a lot of online "faces" and realize when numbers (eg. "18.)") look like faces. 
19.) I don't like people knowing I care about myself. 
20.) Today I got at least 4 compliments on my shirt. New record for one day!
21.) All of my friends are online and I've only met 1/15th of them in person. 
22.) I really really want orange converse shoes. 
23.) I spend half of my day in my room. 
24.) I haven't had a nightmare in a year. 
25.) I have a very low self-esteem. 
26.) I smile about 12 hours every day. 
27.) I haven't had tears to cry since my 12th birthday. I didn't even cry when my best friend / dog died. 
28.) I only cry over stupid stuff (like being yelled at) and the crying only lasts about 12 seconds before I'm out of tears. 
29.) I'm autistic. 
30.) I love lip syncing so much. 
31.) Whenever I open my mouth I get a huge grin on my face for no reason. 
32.) Whenever someone texts me, no matter who or what it says, I start laughing. 
33.) I get really happy whenever I get a Facebook message, email, Facebook comment, blog comment, etc.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, that's cool! I can relate to number 6, 14, 17 (except I'm 12 and there is no reason for me acting this way o.O), 18, 19, 21, 23, 24 and 28. :)

    You actually sound fairly awesome. xD

    And you inspired me to write my own blog! 8D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Evil-kitty-cat

    Awesome :) By the way are you like, from chickensmoothie.com? That's the only site I put my blog on. xD If you are, cool! =) If you aren't, eh XD. You sound fairly awesome, too;)

    ReplyDelete