Thursday, August 4, 2011

Dunderhead

Ooookay so you know that blog I said I'd upload with a ton of pictures and a journalthing I was writing for 4 days straight? Weeelllll the journalthing was on my iPod and I forgot to e-mail it to myself before letting Josh wipe my iPod and give it to someone else. XD I still have all the pictures, though... Meh. I'll have to e-mail them to myself five-at-a-time... I'll do that right now...

Done, but I only e-mailed 10 to myself out of 80. XD The rest aren't worth it.
Now to try uploading them all here. Whoopdedo.


 Welcome to Nevada, I guess?
Eeeee, Nevada!
 She's such a showpuppy ;}
 I was ranting about how many little kids there were. XD This was only half.
 Sat in a tree being a ninja and taking pictures of Josh :}
 Get siblings mad taking pictures, then edit the pictures. ;)
 Egh, he does that all the time.
 Andy asked me to take a picture and edit it, so I gave him a mustache :)
 Eheh.
 It got really really foggy and rainy while we were driving through the mountains. o_o

0 comments:

Post a Comment